In choosing a modern carbon arrow for your own use, the options are endless. To choose the best one, you have to consider first your draw length, the arrow length, the weight of the arrow, and the brand you want.
Choosing one can be easy if you will let the expert do it for you, but if you are left alone to do it for yourself, you have to be precise and sure of the details or you will end up with a wrong design.
What is the best carbon arrow to choose? It will be a head-spinning experience to choose the top carbon arrow, and to make that a little easier, here are the 5 best carbon arrows for you to check before you buy one.
Top 5 Best Carbon Arrow Comparison
The Gold Tip XT Hunter is known to be the best from its maker with tough and reliable structure. This carbon arrow is made to endure any practice sessions and any deer hunting seasons. The arrows are pre-fletched straight with 2 blazer vanes and each has a weight grain of 8.2/inch. The weight tolerance is +/-2 grain for each dozen.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .003″
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 grains
- Inside Diameter: .246″
- Outside Diameter:
- 300 Spine: .302″
- 340 Spine: .300″
- 400 Spine: .295″
- 500 Spine: .291″
- Shaft Length: 32″ (30″ for 500 spine)
- Arrow Weight:
- 7 grains each
- 300 Spine: 9.3 grains/ inch
- 400 Spine: 8.2 grains/ inch
- 250 Spine: 10.6 grains/inch
- 340 Spine: 8.9 grains/ inch
- 500 Spine: 7.3 grains/inch
- Fletching Weight: 7 grains
- Insert Weight: 12.1 grains
- Nock Weight: 11.5 grains
- Tough and sturdy
- Arrows fly straight
- Arrows group better
- Pull off from target easily
- Proven design
- Accu-Lite insert
This is one of the best carbon arrows in the market because of its state-of-the-art design. The stiff ends contain in-flight flexing of arrow, which is also called as dynamic spine. This is designed to provide archers with an accurate and improved broad head performance. The straightness of the shaft is measured with laser and is set for tolerance of +/-0.0025.
- Carbon Express® arrows
- Patented hi-tech carbon material
- Dynamic spine control and arrow flex
- RED ZONE™ makes the broad head shoot accurately
- Takes only 2 spine sizes to cover 40-92 lb. bow to manage dynamic spine
- Checked for straightness to 1/10,000 of an inch
- Arrows are fletched with Blazer® vanes
- Includes BullDog™ nock collar and LAUNCHPAD™ precision nocks
- May come in assorted colors
- Pack of 6 arrows
- Shaft Weight (grains/inch): 9.07
- Spine Deflection: 0.342″
- Diameter: 0.300″
- Straightness Tolerance: ± 0.0025″
- Carbon Express
- Fly straight
- Easy broad heads handling
- Consistency in flight
- Accuracy in shooting
- Durable and sturdy arrows
- Dynamic spine management
- Optimizes broad head performance
- Drastically improves broad head accuracy
The inserts are not installed but loose, and that the arrows do not come with glue in the package, which means that archers will need to buy it separately.
This 12-pack Blue Streak Carbon Express is the best carbon arrow because it is the lightest hunting arrow that offers the highest speed possible for arrow shafts. Made with cross weaved carbon materials which are known as Diamond Weave, this blue streak creates an exceptional stiff arrow with exceptional spine consistency. The arrows are designed with +/-0.0025 straightness tolerance and +/- 1 grain for weight tolerance.
- Dual Spine Weight Forward
- Diamond Weave
- BuffTuff Plus
- Matched Set
- Real Straightness
- LAUNCHPAD Precision Nock
- Performance Vanes
- Nock Collar
- 2 Spines in 1 arrow manage energy
- Arrows are recover faster
- Retain more speed
- Deliver unparalleled accuracy
- Made by Carbon Express
- Diamond Weave provides stiffness and consistency
- Excellent strength and durability
- Shafts need fletching
- Notches are loosed after months of use.
These are great arrows for targets such as hay or foam based on the carbon arrow reviews. To use them on wood targets, a powerful bow is needed.
These hunting arrows come with a blazer vane measuring 2 inches. It is designed to have a vibration dampener to help maintain consistent accuracy. Its blistering speed is due to the most advanced lightweight carbon.
- Straightness: +.003″
- # 8 Broadhead adapter ring,
- Weight tolerance: +2 grains,
- Weight (grains/inch): 9.3,
- RPS Point (inch): 5/16
- Package comes with ViBrake CB inserts
- Constructed very well
- High quality arrows
- High-tech design
- Super tough carbon construction
- Hunt-ready reliability
- Micro smooth finish
These arrows are ideal to use for competition, and even on practices. In terms of lightness, speed, performance, and accuracy, you can rely on them. The only problem with these arrows is their price.
5. Zpy Archery Carbon Arrows with Replaceable Points and Colored Plastic Vanes for Targeting/Hunting Spine 400
These carbon arrows are designed for traditional and recurve bow, but they are suitable for compound bows as well because of the stiff carbon materials. The package has white plastic nock, 2 purple and 1 white vanes, carbon shaft, 78 grain changeable arrow heads, and screws.
- Length: 31 inches.
- Shaft Diameter: 7.6mm.
- Weight: 28g/pc.
- Fletched 2purple 1white plastic vanes.
- Changeable 78 grain tips with standard screw.
- Spine: 400.For draw weight of up to 60 pounds bows.
- Package includes Aluminum inserts and internal nocks
- Top Material and Excellent Technology
- Suitable for Compound Bows
- Reliable on archery and target shooting
- Top quality screw tips
- Good speed
- Low hand shock
- Can hurt hunter when arrows splinter
- Should be used for long distance
These arrows are designed for traditional long bows and for recurve bows, but they are made to suit compound bows as well because of the carbon materials, which are best for compound bows.
You have to choose from the best carbon arrows available based on what suits your style and demands. What is the best carbon arrow to buy if you are right-handed or left-handed? As you consider the qualities and the design, check the carbon arrow reviews as well to know the advantages and disadvantages of each design.